Is Coaching For You?
What do top successful executives all have in common? They all use a coach to help them live their dreams and be the best they can be. How about you? Please take just a few moments to find out how ready you are to live life to the fullest and be the best you can be.
On a scale from 1 to 5, rate each of the following statements:
[1 – Totally disagree; 2 – Somewhat disagree; 3 – Neutral; 4 – Somewhat agree; 5 – Totally agree]
- I am ready to create more balance in my life.
- I am ready for more fun and enjoyment in my life.
- I am ready to improve my personal or business relationships.
- I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
- I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life.
- I am ready to find and live my life’s purpose.
- I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behavior.
- I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in my life.
- I would like to work less and make more money.
- I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track.
Add up your score.
Interpreting your score:
Coaching is not suitable for you at the moment.
16 to 30
Coaching could help you to look at your life from a different viewpoint as well as help you develop a plan to change what you would like to change. However, if you decide to work with a coach now, you should decide and commit that you will take the necessary action for your benefit or you will not make lasting life-changing improvements.
Congratulations! You are ready for a Coach! You are willing to do whatever it takes to create the life you deserve and desire. Please take a moment to contact us right now for a FREE introductory coaching session to find out what coaching can do for you. Alternatively, you can fill up The Self Assessment Form. This one click CAN change your life forever.